Dental bonding uses a tooth-colored resin that is applied and hardened with a special blue light, which ultimately adheres or “bonds” the resin to your tooth to restore or improve your smile.
Why would you need this?
You should think about bonding for:
- Repairing cracked and/or chipped teeth
- Repairing decayed teeth
- Improving discolored teeth
- Closing gaps or spaces between teeth
- Making teeth look longer
- Protecting a portion of the tooth’s root that has been exposed
- Reshaping teeth
- Alternatives to amalgam or mercury fillings